(“you” or “User”) to utilize the services (the “Services”) offered on the Massblock cryptocurrency portfolio management application and website (the “Massblock Application”). This Policy also covers your choices regarding the sharing of your information.
- Personal Information
- We use the Personal Information you provide for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Allowing you to access the Services provided by the Massblock Application across multiple devices using your registered account information to login
- Allowing you to access communication forums on the Massblock Application to interact with developers and other Users
- Developing, offering and delivering the services to you
- Providing general customer service
- Offering new services
- Improving the effectiveness of the Massblock Application, our marketing endeavors and our Services and offers
- Conducting research and analysis
- Sending marketing communications to you
- Performing other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere within this Policy
- We may also obtain additional personal and non-personal information from third party providers.
- If you provide us Personal Information about others, or if others give us your Personal Information, we may store that data and will only use that information for the specific reason it was provided. Examples may include providing a friend’s email address or social media account handle when sharing the Massblock Application link with that friend.
- Usage and Other Information
- When you use our Services, we collect usage and other information regarding your interactions with the Massblock Application using cookies or other similar technology. With your consent, we also access and collect information from your mobile device related to your phonebook contacts and social media connections to enable you to share the Massblock Application with friends via email, text messaging, or social media posts.
- Log Data
- We collect information that your mobile device sends whenever you visit the Massblock Application (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your mobile device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, details about how you used the Massblock Application, the time and date of your visit, your location, the time spent on Massblock Application pages and other statistics.
- Uses of Information
- We do not sell, rent or trade your individual Personal Information or Log Data to unrelated third parties. We may share, sell or rent aggregated data with third parties to compile usage trends and statistics, for research purposes, and for other general analysis. This aggregate user data does not contain your Personal Information, Log Data or other personally identifiable information or specific information about your Massblock Application portfolio.
- From time to time, we may be required to share Personal Information or Log Data in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share Personal Information or Log Data when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves. We may also transfer Personal Information or Log Data in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
- Any Personal Information you choose to provide in any public chat forums within the Massblock Application or via email, text messaging, or on your social media accounts as a result of your use of the sharing feature, can be read, collected, or used by other Users of the Massblock Application and such communication forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We recommend that you do not provide your name, e-mail address or any other Personal Information. If you choose to do so, it is at your own risk and you accept full responsibility for those posts and any consequences that may arise from posting this information.
- If you send us a support email request or provide feedback on the Massblock Application, we reserve the right to publish such communication in order to respond to it or educate other Users about similar concerns. We will take reasonable measures to remove any Personal Information before publishing such information.
- Your Elections
- At any time, you may elect to (a) stop receiving e-mails, phone and text messages, Massblock Application push notifications regarding news and price alerts, and mobile marketing communications, (b) update your Personal Information, as applicable, or (c) change or revoke permissions previously granted via your mobile device settings, if available. Some or all of the Services within the Massblock Application may lose functionality if permissions are revoked.
- We communicate with our Users through multiple channels to keep you up-to-date on promotions, offers, customer experience content and new Services. We may also communicate with our Users to solicit feedback about the Massblock Application. Once you provide your Personal Information, we may contact you through e-mails or text messages. We may continue to communicate with you through these channels unless you request to stop receiving these communications by opting out.
- Future Social Media Permissions
- As part of a future sharing functionality of the Massblock Application, your social media accounts may require you to grant the Massblock Application access to your social media accounts to post content from the Massblock Application to such social media accounts. For more information on what data is shared with the Massblock Application as a result of granting us permissions, please refer to the privacy policies of any social media accounts that you may link to the Massblock Application.
- Information from Children Under 18
- We do not knowingly collect information online from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your children have provided the Company with Personal Information, please contact the Company. If the Company becomes aware that it has collected Personal Information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, the Company takes steps to remove that information from Company servers
- Security of Your Personal Information
- We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. We also avoid storing your account passwords in plain text. While we use the security measures described above along with others, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by e-mail or text messaging, and you do so at your own risk.
- As we continue to improve the services, products and the features we provide, this policy is subject to change. We will post significant changes to this Policy here and/or other formats for you to review. If we change our information practices or this Policy in such a way that your Personal Information may be used or shared in a manner not described in the Policy at the time you provided it, we will give you the opportunity to opt-out of having your information used or shared in that new manner.
Email Address: [email protected]
Effective as of 23 October 2017